Salomon Launch Boa Snowboard Boots 16/17
Salomon Launch Boa SJ Snowboard Boot
Where street style meets modern tech, everything you love about Salomon’s go-to freestyle boot, featuring a BOA closure system that ensures lighting speed lacing on the outside. Salomon’s unique STR8JKT delivers the ultimate heel-hold on the inside, and the memory foam Ortholite C2 insole paired with a Silver Series Liner provides unreal comfort all day. The Launch Boa STR8JKT snowboard boot is geared up so you can get down.
- WEIGHT: 2700g
- Salomon Flex management: Medium
STR8JKT is an additional inner heel harness that eliminates heel-lift and provides optimal comfort.
Silver Flex liners have a soft padded flex panels that wrap around the liner eliminating pressure from the liner laces and improves hold on the arch and above the heel.
Soft flex is more maneuverable and forgiving. Great for beginner/intermediate riders or for advanced riders who prefers a looser more skate like feel.
- CUSTOM FIT: For increased comfort and max foothold, the CUSTOM FIT has heat moldable foam strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- WASH & WEAR: Wash it, just like your favorite T. A process using materials & specific construction that doesn’t necessitate glue thus making the liner easy to wash.
- HEEL GRIP: Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel side, your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel-hold.
- STR8JKT: Lock your feet down with supreme comfort. STR8JKT features an additional inner heel harness for a no-heel lift ride and optimal comfort. We upgraded the strap design and made it all more ergonomical so that it’s easier to untighten and more comfortable to use.
- BOA: Easy and quick - tightens with the flick of your wrist.
- FLIGHTWEIGHT: One of the lightest outsoles in our ranges- The new EVA/ rubber compound outsole is specifically engineered for an etremely lightweight, cushiony, and low-profile freestyle feel.
- SILVER FLEX: Silver Flex liners have a soft padded out flex panel around the back of the calf muscle to increase comfort and stretchiness. These panels wrap around the liner and are attached to the lace loops - which helps alleviate any pressure from the liner laces and improves hold on key areas like the arch and above the heel. Extra Mid Flex pad over the ankle area to team up comfort & response.
- ORTHOLITE C2: Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment for your foot. It will not break down over time and will stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- MEDIUM: Medium flex is adapted to riders that need to feel good on each type of terrain, for each type of practice.