AirBeam Tents - A Brief Guide To What Makes Them Different AirBeam Tents - are tents that essentially no longer have conventional hard metal poles to give them structure, but instead use fabric beams into which air is pumped to make them rigid. You should note that different terminology is used by the different brands.
Advantages - the main advantages are the substantial reduction in weight and the ease of putting the tent or awning up and taking it down. Other advantages include single person pitching and superior performance of airbeams when compared to conventional poles. For Airbeam Awnings there is the additional advantage that the attached vehicle is less likely to get damaged.
- Special Price £299.00 Regular Price £450.00
- Special Price £520.00 Regular Price £650.00
- Special Price £419.00 Regular Price £700.00
- Special Price £449.00 Regular Price £749.99
- Special Price £1,100.00 Regular Price £1,375.00
- Special Price £699.00 Regular Price £1,000.00
- Special Price £799.00 Regular Price £1,210.00
- Special Price £350.00 Regular Price £624.99
- Special Price £430.00 Regular Price £587.50
- Special Price £449.00 Regular Price £665.00
- Special Price £269.99 Regular Price £559.99