- Our website should reflect the stock held in our shop.
- Once we receive your order you should get an email confirming that order.
- We will then attempt to process and dispatch your order within 24 hours.
- If a product is out of stock for any reason we will attempt to contact you by phone or email to inform you and with any options we can offer (eg an expected delivery date).
Our full Terms & Conditions can be found here: Three Zero Terms & Conditions
When The Contract Is Formed Between Us
Our order process. Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order on each page of the order process.
How we will accept your order. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and inform you of your order. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described below.
We will confirm our acceptance of your order to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the products have been dispatched or, in the case of Click and Collect, are ready for collection from our store (“Dispatch Confirmation”). Your order is accepted by us and a Contract is formed between us when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order or are unable to supply you with a product we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. There are a number of reasons why we may be unable to accept your order or supply a Product, for example:
• The product is not in stock or no longer available;
• We cannot meet your requested delivery date;
• We have identified an error in the price or in the description of the product on our website;
• A credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements;
• We reasonably believe that you are buying products from us with the intention of reselling them;
• Because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for;
• Because you have ordered a Restricted Product and we have been unable to verify your age.