Vango AirSpeed Tube 708 x 10cm
- Fully deflate the AirBeam® tube to be replaced.
- Unzip the outer sleeve of the AirBeam® on the inside of the flysheet.
- Remove the AirBeam® from the internal zipped sleeve.
- Cut the cable tie that holds the zips together (these stop accidental opening).
- Remove the inner tube from its protective outer.
- Place the new inner tube inside the protective outer, aligning the valve with the opening in the protective and outer taking care not to catch the inner tube in the zip (connect the zips with the cable tie provided, so that they cannot be accidentally opened when the AirBeam® is inflated).
- Re-inflate the AirBeam® to the correct PSI.
- Re-insert the AirBeam® into the zipped sleeve on the tent flysheet.