Vango Langley 400XL Colour: SKY BLUE
Vango Langley 400XL
Our popular Langley 400XL is an extremely versatile family tent and makes for the perfect outdoor home. Oversized vents increase air flow and significantly reduce condensation build-up creating a comfortable atmosphere. Designed using our new Sentinel Dura fabric, this tent will last the test of time and stand strong against the elements. Enjoy the luxury of a stand-up height, large living area and a fully sewn-in groundsheet for that home from home feel.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Pre-attached Front Extension - Provides extra covered space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Covered Side Door - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent and prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Multiple Entry Points - Provides flexiblity and increased airflow within the tent
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximes living space within the tent
- Cable Entry with Tidies - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Lights-out Inner - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Weight: 21.2kg
- Packsize: L71.0 x H35.0 x W36.0cm
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 20 mins