Vango Verona Air
The Verona Air is a brand new 6-man AirBeam tent from Vango for 2018 and features a design all its own. Space has been prioritised and the large living area and porch offer plenty of it. The slightly tapered in front porch features a fully retractable door offering plenty of protection from the elements when required and great covered outside space when not. The living area widens to 4.5 meters, with nearly 12m² off usable space where you need it most, providing plenty of space for your camping furniture and storage. The internal door between the living area and porch can also be fully retracted allowing the merging of lounge and porch if needed. There are three side doors from the center of the tent, one of which is covered, and the opposing double doors offer further versatility. The large Diamond Clear windows with zipped curtains allow in plenty of light and privacy. The tent tapers in slightly to the two Emperor bedrooms in the rear of the tent (a removeable 2-man bedroom is in the living area) and there is a small storage section behind the bedrooms with another door at the rear. Standing height is maximised throughout the tent thanks to the pre-bent AirBeams which provides maximum height right to the sides of the tent. As standard the Verona also features Vango’s SkyTrack II hanging system and Tension Band System as well as high and low ventilation.
Enquire about a Package Deal and save £'s.
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- Our superior Emperor bedrooms truly maximise the bedroom space within your tent, perfect for a camp-bed as well as a bed side table for that ultimate home from home feel.
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack® System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weight: 39.7kg
- Packsize: L78.0 x H53.0 x W54.0cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12 mins