Vango Soul 200 Tent
The Soul 200 is the ideal starter tent for those exploring their spirit of adventure! It can be pitched in under seven minutes thanks to the simple tunnel design and two pole structure, while the handled tent bag ensures it's a breeze to transport and camp. The tent is perfect for adventurers who wish to minimise pitching time and make the most of the great outdoors.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Weight 2.17kg
- Pitching Time 7 mins
- Packsize 52.0 x ø15.0cm
- Capacity 2 Person Tent