Vango Skye 500
The Skye is an easy pitch, three-poled tunnel tent that features a side entry door and full stand up height living space. Clear windows allow light to pour into the spacious porch area, with our lights out bedroom area ensuring a darkened space for better sleep in the great outdoors. This tent is perfect for small families, couples, friends, weekend camps and festivals.
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight: 9.33kg
- Packsize: 70.0 x ø25.0cm
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 15 mins