Vango Idris II Standard Awning
STOCK DUE SOON
Surfing, hiking, sailing, cycling, kayaking or simply just relaxing. Let the Idris be part of your adventure. This freestanding drive away awning offers a combination of convenience and space; providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage. Exclusively designed by Vango, the enclosed linked-in groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be detached when not in use and is easy to clean. You might want to consider buying optional bedrooms, to use your awning as a spare bedroom attached to the side of your vehicle. The front door can also be king poled out as a functional shade from the rain/sun. The Idris AirAway Awning, in its oversized carry bag, is a great choice for campervan and motorhome owners.
- Sentinel Active 70
- Linked-in groundsheet - All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Optional Inner Tent - optional extra available to purchase separately
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Double action AirBeam pump included
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Adjustable pegging points
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack Size L70.0 x H32.0 x W32.0cm
- Awning Size Standard
- Awning Type Drive Away
- Weight 14.45kg