Vango Elite Front Awning 800
The AirBeam Elite Awning provides additional living space to make any camping trip more relaxing and comfortable. The awning is fully enclosed with large panoramic windows to maximise light. The additional curtains offer flexible privacy and a flat groundsheet will keep the tent clean and tidy. The AirBeam Elite Awning zips fully to the tent, meaning the awning and tent are seamlessly fitted to eliminate gaps. Please note because of this update this awning will not be suitable for older models.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 420 Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night