Vango Capri Air 400XL
Now available in a sophisticated sky-blue colour way, the Capri 400XL is perfect for smaller families and couples who need a quick to pitch tent with extra space. Designed with our Sentinel Dura fabric (4,000mmHH), the Capri will perform under the demands of both rain and shine. The Capri includes plenty of great features such as our unique AirSpeed® System allowing for fast inflation and deflation, SkyTrack™ II hanging system compatible with SunBeam lights and SkyStorage and our Diamond Clear windows, meaning you can truly enjoy the wonderful views.
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Mesh Door - Increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Lights-out Inner - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Weight 20.1kg
- Replacement Main Pole Code Part No - AT010; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 3
- Replacement Rear Pole Code Part No - AT008; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 1
- Replacement Front Pole Code Part No - PF154; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1
- Pitching Time 10 mins
- Capacity 4 Person Tent
- Packsize L70.0 x H37.0 x W41.0cm