Vango Aurora Double Sleeping Bag
A firm favourite with campers, the Aurora is a 3 season sleeping bag with a superior double layer construction. It’s 100% cotton flannel lining and polycotton shell radiates luxury. It is the perfect bag for anyone looking for a home from home feel. With its sophisticated checked pattern you are sure to enjoy a night under the stars with the Aurora. This bag is perfect from campers and caravanners alike and comes with two complementary pillow cases for that extra bit of comfort.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Polycotton shell - Soft to touch, comfortable and durable fabric. 25-30% Cotton/70-75% Polyester 150g/m
- 100% printed cotton flannel 230g/m2 - A comfortable and durable fabric that feels soft to the touch
- Double sized bag can be converted into 2 single sized bags - giving extra flexibility
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Integrated head rest - Extended area is provided around the head for extra comfort. For safety regulations there is no drawcord closure
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two internal pockets (on double) - Convenient internal pockets provide secure storage for small essentials
- Quilted stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for a warm and even distribution across the body
- Square shape carry bag - Easy to transport and colour matched to the sleeping bag
- Comfortable cotton flannel pillowcase included with sleeping bag for extra warmth and ultimate comfort. The Double bag comes with 2.