Salomon Quest Pro 110 2nd Hand Ski Boot Mens 15/16
Used for one week.
Clean, lightweight design and extraordinary skiability make the Salomon Quest Pro 110 Ski Boots a top choice for all mountain experts who don't hesitate to hit the sidecountry when it calls but stick mainly to lift-served fun. The Quest Pro 110 features a fully customizable 360˚ Custom Shell fit - if you have problem spots when you try this boot on, relax and let your bootfitter custom heat mold the shell. You'll be amazed at what a difference a few minutes of standing around in this boot makes after cooking the shells. The smooth and easy-to-access Hike & Ride walk mode lets you cover long walks for accessing the goods.
- 100-106 mm 360° Custom Shell – Heat moldable shell will accommodate a wide range of foot shapes and widths.
- Articulated Sensifit – For ease of entry and exit of the boot.
- Flex: 110 – Stiff flex best suited for advanced to expert level skiers.
- My Custom Fit 3D Pro Liner – Firm performance liner with 60% thermoformable foam.
- Articulated Liner – Pre-shaped 3D Construction developed in Salomon's Annecy design center, thermoformable inserts around the ankle and heel solve instant pressure point and offers unmatched foothold.
- Backbone Release – Taken from the X3 Lab, this magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell provides solid back support & rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier heel to toe transition.
- Bi-Material PP Cuff – A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropylene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Bi-Material PU Shell – A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Adjustable Cuff Angle
- SKI/WALK MODE
- Hike & Ride Walk Mode – Easy to access walk mode with new wider lever for better gripping with gloves on.
- 3 Micro Aluminum Buckles – Lighter than traditional buckles and articulated for comfort while hiking. To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever.
- 3D Buckle – Choose from 3 different instep buckle positions for maximum customization.
- 50mm Velcro Power Strap
- Extended Rubber Sole
- Interchangeable Bi-Material ISO 5355 Alpine Pads
- 24 mm Oversized Pivot – Better control during edging.
- Waterproof Gusset – A piece of PVC between the lower shell's overlap & the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water.