Salomon Ivy Boa Snowboard Boots Womens 16/17
Salomon Ivy Boa SJ Snowboard Boot
What do you get when you combine the speed and ease of BOA with the STR8JKT? A problem solver. The Ivy Boa snowboard boot offers a boatload of comfort with Boa + STR8JKT for speedy lacing, supreme heel-hold, and response. While the memory foam Ortholite C2 insole keeps you toasty. The ingredients of the Ivy add up.
- WEIGHT: 2340g
- Salomon Flex management: Medium
STR8JKT is an additional inner heel harness that eliminates heel-lift and provides optimal comfort.
Designed specifically for women the Halo Liner is heat moldable and guarantees best fit, softest touch, and extra warmth.
Soft flex is more maneuverable and forgiving. Great for beginner/intermediate riders or for advanced riders who prefers a looser more skate like feel.
- WASH & WEAR: Wash it, just like your favorite T. A process using materials & specific construction that doesn’t necessitate glue thus making the liner easy to wash.
- HEEL GRIP: Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel side, your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel-hold.
- STR8JKT: Lock your feet down with supreme comfort. STR8JKT features an additional inner heel harness for a no-heel lift ride and optimal comfort. We upgraded the strap design and made it all more ergonomical so that it’s easier to untighten and more comfortable to use.
- BOA: Easy and quick - tightens with the flick of your wrist.
- FLIGHT: New outsole with EVA for dampening and comfort, and rubber for grip. Low profile in design for style and comfort when riding or walking, on or off the hill.
- CUSTOM FIT PRO: For advanced comfort and max foothold, the Custom Fit Pro has increased amounts of heat moldable foam strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- ORTHOLITE C2: Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment for your foot. It will not break down over time and will stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- HALO 2: Designed specifically for women from the sole up. The Halo liners guarantee the best fit, softest touch, and extra toasty warmth where women need it, in 2 exclusive levels. All day warmth and comfort, for a woman’s foot.
- MEDIUM: Medium flex is adapted to riders that need to feel good on each type of terrain, for each type of practice.