Salomon Faction Snowboard Boot 16/17
No other boot at this price has a pedigree like the Faction snowboard boot. With Salomon’s focus on boot DNA—the fit, response, and durability is the deal of the decade along with the design that goes into this bad boy.
Featuring Ortholite C1 insole for comfy feet all day, and a full EVA outsole for long-lasting durability, plus ZoneLock Lacing so everyday on hill will feel like a fresh fit.
- WEIGHT: 2600g
- Salomon Flex management: Soft
ZoneLock lacing offers a dual zone lacing system that focuses on upper and lower sections of the boot allowing the rider to customize the boots wrapping support.
Silver Fit liners feature AutoFit foam technology and Ortholite insoles molding foam for lasting fit and comfort.
Full EVA D-Light Outsole is light, low profile, and features extra gridding under the heel for added comfort and dampening.
- AUTOFIT: Self-molding foam that adapts itself automatically to the rider’s foot. Flat & full-length high-density memory foam, located in the sensitive areas of the foot.
- ZONELOCK: The dual zone brother to our QuickLock lacing. This system offers a lower zone locker on the side of your boot in addition to our locker on the tongue. Customize your fit one zone at a time with optimal wrapping support and outstanding heel hold.
- SILVER FIT: Featuring AutoFit foam technology; the Silver Fit liners have Ortholite insoles and self molding foam for a customised and lasting fit and comfort.
- D-LIGHT: Lightweight and ultra-low profile, the Full EVA D-Light Outsole features extra gridding under the heel for added comfort and dampening right where you need it.
- ORTHOLITE C1: Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment for your foot. It will not break down over time and will stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- SOFT: Softer flex is more maneuverable at slow speeds and more forgiving in general. This type of flex offers increased comfort and is great for beginner/intermediate riders and for the advanced rider who prefers a looser more skate like feel, for a freestyle practice.