Vango AirSpeed Tube 595 x 13cm
In the unlikely event that you may need to replace your AirBeam® tube, simply remove the old tube from the beam sleeve and replace with the new tube. Once the beam sleeve is zipped and secured, replace into the tent sleeve and inflate. The AirSpeed tubes are quick and easy to change, so that you can carry on with your camping holiday as soon as possible!
- Fully deflate the AirBeam® tube to be replaced
- Unzip the outer sleeve of the AirBeam® on the inside of the flysheet
- Remove the AirBeam® from the internal zipped sleeve.
- Cut the cable tie that holds the zips together (ties stop accidental opening)
- Remove the inner tube from its protective outer
- Place the new inner tube inside the protective outer. Align valve with the opening in the protective outer. Zip closed, taking care not to catch the inner tube. Reconnect the zips together with the cable tie provided, to prevent accidental opening when the AirBeam® is inflated
- Re-inflate AirBeam® to the correct PSI
- Re-insert the AirBeam® into the zipped sleeve on the tent flysheet