Roxy Ally Ban Snowboard
The Ally board is an all mountain board Freestyle board suited to all abilities, its one of the best boards to learn on. The true twin shape and soft/ medium flex on the Ally is perfect for those jibbing days, park laps and riding switch. The Original banana (Hybrid rocker) profile gives this board flex and an easy riding feel. The extruded base, means that this board is easy to maintain, and holds wax really well. This board is hardwearing due to the addition of UHMW sidewalls, which reduce the damage caused through impact. You can ride this board in peace, knowing that it has been made in an eco-friendly environment.
- Rider type All mountain/ Freestyle board, suited for beginners to through to intermediate.
- Profile Original Banana Rocker hybrid. Rocker between your feet, and mild camber under your feet out to the nose and tail. Lots of pop and easy for jibbing.
- Shape True twin
- Flex soft / Medium
- Base Co-Extruded base
- Core Heart wood core. A blend of aspen and paulowin which are harvested sustainably. The Paulowin gives the board extra pop.
- Side walls UHMW side walls and along the top and taill for impact protection.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated top sheet
- Edges Beveled edges for a more. Catch free ride
Length (cm) Waist Width (cm) Rider weight (lbs)
143 23.7 70 - 130
147 24 75 - 150
151 24.2 80 - 170