Vango Solace TC 400 Tent
The Solace is a luxurious tent perfect for small families seeking outstanding quality and impressive attention to detail. Designed using our market leading rich Polycotton flysheet (65% cotton, 35% polyester mix). The flysheet is extremely effective at climate control, while providing outstanding resistance against the elements, this is the epitome of flysheet fabrics. The tent structure comprises four Super AirBeams® maximising space whilst providing a stable structure. The layout encompasses two king-size bedrooms, a generous living space with sky light windows and a pre-attached extension which provides cover from the sun. The Solace also comes packed in an oversized roller bag making it easier to transport. This tent is great for a weekend break or for long summer holiday and is designed to the highest quality.
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Polycotton inner tent - Quality fabric, providing luxurious feel to tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Weight 35.1kg
- Replacement Main Tube Code Part No - AT009; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 4
- Pitching Time 8 mins
- Capacity 4 Person Tent
- Packsize L80.0 x H42.0 x W54.0cm