Khyam Motordome Classic
Campervan or Caravan compatible, the Motordome™ Classic drive away awning creates extra living or stand alone storage space, and you can always add the optional 2-berth inner in case guests arrive.
The Classic has a footprint of 3.00 x 3.00m. The side 'J' doors as well as the main front door with canopy poles offers complete versatility, wherever you pitch. Built using the unique Rapidex pole system, this Motor-Dome erects in seconds and pitches in minutes. Ideal for a whole range of Campervans and Campervan size vehicles including T25's, T4's & T5 California, as well as other similar sized vehicles including the Mazda Bongo and Toyota Hiace.
New Features Include:
- Weather Weave AquaStop™ 150 Fabric: The Weather Weave Aquastop 150 fabric has been specifcally developed for use on the Khyam Motordome range of Driveaway awnings. Using the very best yarns available, the weather weave process is implemented to create a 150 Denier Ripstop fabric, offering excellent tensile strength.
- The introduction of evenly spaced high tensile yarns during the weaving process creates a RipStop grid adding strength and durabilty.
- The weaving and dyeing processes are followed by applying three Layers of polyurethane coating which enhance colour fastness and waterproof qualities of this exceptional fabric.
- ComfortPlus: The Comfort Plus feature offers added headroom at the main door ways of the awning allowing easier and more comfortable access in and out of the awning.
- The Comfort Plus feature also enhances Living space and Bedroom Areas giving a greater Home from Home feel.
- EcoPitch Design: All Khyam Motordome driveaway awnings follow the EcoPitch standard. EcoPitch is a standard by which all the features of the awning are both ergonomically and strategically positioned to offer maximum user space and comfort for a minimum pitch space.
- Vehicle Connection Tunnel with Dual Doorway Access: Fully zipped doorways on each side of the vehicle connection tunnel provides additional access in and out of the awning.
- Khyam Tailored Vehicle Connection Tunnel: All Khyam Motordome connection tunnels allow the sliding door of your campervan, panelvan conversion or Motorhome to open fully within the confines of the connection tunnel(*). (*)Based on a survey of the most popular Campervan, Panelvan and Motorhome models currently available on the U.K market.
- No need to move fabric out of the way when opening the door.
- Uniquely shaped and tailored return panels on each side of the connection tunnel fit snuggly against the side of your camper, pegging securely into place via fully adjustable webbing pegging loops.
- Always carefully check door travel prior to first time use. If in doubt contact Khyam Customer services for assistance).
- Panoramic Windows: Using Crystal Clear PVC the full length windows provide great Panoramic views and allow plenty of light in to create a light and airy living area.
- Twin 'J'Doors: Twin 'J' doors - for easier accessibility on either side of the awning.
- AirFlow Doorways™: The Main doorway and the secondary ‘J’ doorway both have a separately zipped, full length, integral mesh doorway. This allows the main door and secondary ‘J’ door to be opened fully exposing a full mesh ventilation panel. Ideal for mealtimes and allow for cooler living/bedroom areas during hotter weather.
- Nitelight Ready: An integrally sewn 1 mtr long Crystal Clear PVC zipped Pocket designed to hold the Khyam NITElight.
- Along with the NITElight pocket is a full cable management
- System allowing the NITElight cable to be routed neatly and safely out of the awning.
Connection Options: Figure of 8 (Included -3 Meters)
The plastic 'figure of 8' accessory pack allows easy connection to vehicle gutters or 'J' rails.