Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard 18/19
PROFESSIONAL / RADIAL / TRUE TWIN
Often imitated but never duplicated, Scott Steven’s riding and personal style is without compare. As a master innovator and industry leader in new tricks, he has set himself apart in the snowboarding game. This extremely durable, versatile, twin-tip park destroyer is exactly what Scott uses to get wild. With a shape that turns on a dime, this board was made to jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap, and pop off of anything. New for 2018 are four 30 mm 2-Ply Basalt Boosters that accelerates reaction time while keeping things underfoot feeling damp and predictable.
RIDER TYPE: THE CREATIVE SOUL THAT CAN HAVE FUN ANYWHERE
CAMBER TYPE: FREEDOM V1 PROFILE. These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a time and float effortlessly in powder.
ADDITIVES: CORK DAMPENING STABILIZERS + NEW! 4 X 30 mm 2-PLY BASALT BOOSTERS + 1.5 mm FULL CORK EDGE DAMPENING
- CORK INLAID PRO CORE™: Engineered speciﬁcally for an extreme mix of dampening and durability with the engergy re-quired for spontaneous and creative riding.
- NEW! 2-PLY BASALT BOOSTERS: Increase power and pop while creating a damp and calm ride.
- 1.5 mm CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM: Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, cork increases protection from blunt force impacts.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS / MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass, for a more powerful and dynamic ride, when impregnated with the new high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- SUPERDRIVE™ BASE: The new standard in sintered base material, this UHMWPE is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- LENGTH: 155
- EFFECTIVE EDGE: 118.0
- WAIST: 25.5
- NOSE/TAIL: 29.9 / 29.9
- SIDECUT: 7.90
- MAX STANCE (CM/INCHES): 63.5 / 25.0
- SUGGESTED WEIGHT (LBS/KG): 120-180 / 54-81