Salomon Ultimate Ride Snowboard
Built for all snowboarding environments; AK lines to the streets. One-Of-A-Kind shape designed by Bode Merrill, featuring the best of Salomon’s innovative technologies. Ripper by day, bank robber by night.
Built for all snowboarding environments; Alaska lines to the streets. One-of-a-kind shape designed by Bode Merrill, featuring the best of Salomon’s innovative technologies: Quadralizer sidecuts to enable locked in arching carves to fast aggressive turns, Quad Camber hybrid design, Ghost Carbon Beam providing pop and stability during deep landings, Gunslinger Sidewalls, Ghost Green Core to shed weight, and Area 51 sintered base for lightning speed.
- GHOST GREEN CORE: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- SINTERED EG: Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- TRUE TWIN: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- ALL MOUNTAIN EDGE BEVEL: From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- POPSTER: Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- AREA 51: Built to go faster and fly higher - The Area51 base is a highdensity sintered based laced with a super secret-wax formula, and a specially engineered factory finish designed for air time and durability.
- TRIAX: Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- RESPONSIVE: Stiffer flexing boards are geared more towards advanced riders looking for more precision control at high speeds; whether it be in the park, pipe or anywhere on the mountain.
- GHOST CARBON BEAM: Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- GUNSLINGER SIDEWALLS: The pinnacle of Slingshot technology, implementing carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet reaction and shock absorption needs of Bode Merrill.
- QUAD CAMBER: The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board unsinkable in pow with untouchable speed. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- QUADRALIZER: Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- ALL TERRAIN FREESTYLE
- ADVANCED - EXPERT
- TRUE TWIN
- SIZE: 155
- EFFECTIVE EDGE (MM): 1200
- CONTACT LENGHT (MM): 1080
- NOSE WIDTH (MM): 297
- WAIST WIDTH (MM): 254
- TAIL WIDTH (MM): 297
- RIDER WEIGHT (KG): 55 - 85
- RECOM STANCE: 560 (22.06)
- SIDE CUT RADIUS (M): 8.3
- DELTA: 120
- RIDER WEIGHT (LBS): 121. - 187.
- NOSE LENGTH (MM): 245
- TAIL LENGTH (MM): 225
- SHAPE: DIRECTIONAL TWIN
- MAXI STANCE: 616 (24.3)
- RECOM BIND SIZE: S/M
- RECOM BOOT SIZE: 255 / 290