Lib Tech TRS HP Snowboard 16/17
Olympic pipe medal, Slopestyle Championships, World Freeride Tour gold, Goodwood awards and a lot more. Initially designed as a park board, the TRS is awesome everywhere you want to take it. Eric Jackson pushed this one to the limit in Travis' new movie.
- Horsepower Construction: The experiMENTAL Division’s favorite high performance combination of lightweight strong environmentally friendly materials. All Basalt Glass (no fiberglass), Columbian Gold Core, Beans Top material. Light, smooth, strong.
- Aspen / Polonia / Columbian Gold Super ultra light, strong, long lively fibers.
- Basalt Fiber Reinforcement Strong light Volcanic organic additive free fiber reinforcements. Flex modulus is synchronized with our resin system for maximum strength and minimum weight. Damp, strong, and lively for a smooth poppy ride. Our favorite fiber.
- Eco Sublimated Bio-Plastic Beans Top Material ExperiMENTAL division leader Mike Olson loves beans! When he’s not eating them he’s buying plastics made with them. Lib Tech has made a commitment to using a new earth friendly, bio-plastic top skin made from beans that features the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any top sheet in the industry.
- Birch Internal Sidewalls The same futuristic power 90º pop technology from our world record setting skateboards and power transfer spines only this time we have placed it along the sidewall of your board to add board control to our sandwich construction. Stronger, more pop, and more control brought to you by our Woodshop!
- Eco Sub TnT Base Fast and low maintenance dual layered fluoro base material. Wax it or maybe skip a day. Use Oneballjay snowboard wax.
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls A Lib Tech innovation. Twice as sintered as any other sidewall. Tough, fast, hard, waterproof, handsome and light. NO TOXIC ABS!
- Size: 154,
- Contact length: 115,
- Side Cut: 8.2 m,
- Nose/Tail Width: 29.2,
- Wist Width: 25.3 cm,
- Stance Min/Max: 20.25"- 26"