Kampa Paloma 5 Advantage Air
Displayed indoors only.
The Paloma offers a tunnel tent design but in a more compact package. Weather protected ventilation can be found at the front and rear of the tent and the large front canopy further adds to the space this tent gives you as well as giving you a larger weather protected entrance to the tent.
The spacious living area is further enhanced by the large Crystal Clear windows and mesh side door. If you're in the mood for more privacy, blinds stowed in easy-store pockets beneath the windows can be used to cover the windows.
The daylight panels above the living area allow for a much more natural light to permeate into the tent, whereas the darker materials used at the rear of the tent keeps the sleeping pod darker.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional front canopy (roof depth: 150cm)
- Height: 205cm
- Weight: 20.6kg
- Pack Size: 69 x 38 x 38 cm