Kampa Frontier Air Pro 400
The ultimate inflatable awning and our flagship model freshly updated for the 2018 season. If it's space that you require then the Frontier will meet all your requirements as it's one of the largest awnings available.
The Frontier 400 is eight metres wide, yet it only needs a caravan with a horizontal awning rail of just over four metres, and the depth is an impressive three metres. The Frontier 300 is seven metres wide yet it only needs a horizontal rail of just over three metres. The maximum depth of both sizes is an impressive three metres.
As with all Kampa AIR awnings, the Frontier is inflated through a single inflation point and the front panels can be removed to make it easier to thread the awning onto the caravan. Once set up you can revel in the large open inside space with loads of room for furniture and all your other caravanning paraphernalia.
All the centre panels can be zipped down, veranda style, rolled to the side as a doorway or completely removed. You can zip in mesh panels for those hot days when you want to keep the insects out and for 2018 these can remain in situ behind the front panels. Each of the end extensions has its own front door and a window in the rear panel so, if the extension covers your caravan window, you can still see out into the awning. The rear panels also have zipped access for any lockers behind them.
- Double coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW - Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- NEW - Large flyscreen in left-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt - included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ - ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready *NEW for 2018 - The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump