K2 Plush Snowboard Boots Women'sLooking to get into snowboarding but worried it costs way to much? Well fear not because the K2 Plush Snowboard Boots are for you! The medium flex gives enough wiggle room to feel comfortable, and will still give you the secure feel you'll need in order to master those lines you've just started finding. With the Traditional Lace system you'll feel right at home as you would with any normal shoe, enabling you to make the boot as tight or as loose as you feel.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) - 4, a comfortable, medium all-mountain flex that's also suitable for freestyle tricks
- Custom Moldable External J Bars - Provide superior heel hold and custom fit.
- Comfort Foam - Gives you lasting comfort and security with internal J-bars to keep your ankles and heels in place.
- Fast-In™ Liner Lacing - A single pull and your lining will be as snug-as-a-bug to your foot and ankle. No matter how hard you push yourself the locking system will keep your liner laces tight all day long.
- Traditional - Tighten your boots just like you do a pair of shoes with the easy traditional lace system. Giving you a adjustable tightness and a traditional flex feel this is truly magic for your feet.
- EVA Insole - Easily molds to your foot with each use giving you a more comfortable and secure feel.
- Low-Pro Outsole - A rubber cupsole that is extremely lightweight while also giving you superior gripping abilities.
- Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Lacing System: Traditional