K2 First Lite Womens Snowboard
Catch-Free baseline makes all the difference in the First Lite. It's predictable and easy to handle nature lets you and your crew focus on turning and learning.
- Baseline: Catch-Free
- Construction: Hybritech
- Shape: Directional
- Core: W1
- Layup: Biax/ Biax
- Base: 2000 Extruded
- Riding Ability: Beginner
- Riding Style: All-Mountain Versatile
- Size: 146/ 150
- Set Back: 3/4" BACK/ 3/4" BACK
- Waist Width: 23.60/ 23.80
- Weight Range (lbs): 100-170/ 110/180
- Weight Range (kilos): 45.36-77.1/ 45.36-81.65
- Sidecut: 7.5/ 7.7
- Effective Edge: 116.26/ 118.80
- Tip Width: 28.02/ 28.30
- Tail Width: 28.02/ 28.30
- Stance Width: 19.00/ 20.0
- CATCH-FREE BASELINE EASY RIDER STYLE- By bringing the contact points out of the snow,turns happen before the edge bites and - voila!- no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve and unlocks faster progression on all terrain.
- W1 CORE- Our W1 core is characterised by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- HYBRITECH- Hybritech is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimised turn initation, and durability.
- 2000 EXTRUDED- Fastest in a variety of conditions, Exceptionally durable, Easy to tune and repair.