K2 Tryst Women's Snowboard Binding
K2's patented Cinch Technology represents superior engineering, innovation and progression at its finest, offering riders the response and performance of our traditional strap bindings and the on-the-fly convenience of Cinch Technology.
LUXURY CLASS COMFORT & EASE
The Tryst pairs our Cinch technology with our top-end comfort and performance features for women. You get it all from comfort, to easy function, to lightweight design. Once you try this you might never go back to front entry bindings.
- Chassis: Cinch C2
- Highback: Cinch Peaceback
- Strap: Women's Custom Caddi
- Toe Strap: Tool-less universal
- Rachets: Hella RADchet
- Footbed: Canted Seamless Harshmellow
CINCH C2 CHASSIS
- Reinforced nylon baseplate heelcup
- Lightweight cored side rails
- Tool-less power ramp
CINCH PEACEBACK HIGHBACK
- Centre spine for heel-side response
- Forgiving side-to-side flex
- Thermo-formed EVA calfpad
- Tool-less forward lean
WOMEN'S CUSTOM CADDI
- Super cush performance
- Ladder Cover
- Durable PU laminates
- Composite lever
- Large release levers for easy outs
TOOL-LESS UNIVERSAL TOE STRAP
- Wear it over the toe or on top of your boot
- Cored for a lightweight and secure fit over the toe
- Tool-Less cam-lock adjust
- Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding.
- More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control and ollie pop.
- Reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger.
STOMPS OUT HARSH LANDINGS
- Formulated for long last impact absorption and vibration killing, the same Harshmellow material used in boards and bindings can be found in our boots. Integrated in the heel and forefoot areas of our top boots, minimising rebound and making landings softer and more controlled.