Coleman 2 Way Panel Light+ LED
The all purpose 2 Way Panel Light+ gives you ultimate flexibility. A multipurpose magnetic back panel allows you to attach the light to all metal surfaces. The 2 in 1 constructions enables you to use it as a panel light for area illumination and as a flashlight for directional light.
Our patent-pending Battery Lock™ technology prevents battery drain and ensures you have light that is extra long lasting.
After a long period of non-use, you can rest assured when find yourself in need of light, BatteryLock™ has you covered!
Standard electric lights lose battery power over time even when they’re switched off because the battery is never truly disengaged from the electric contacts. With the patent pending Coleman BatteryLock™ technology and a simple twist of the head, battery loss will become a thing of the past.
DISENGAGE BATTERY FOR STORAGE: Simply activate the BatteryLock™ feature and the red band appears: your light is now completely disconnected from the battery compartment and ready for storage.
ENGAGE BATTERY FOR USE: When the light is on and connections to the batteries are activated, the red BatteryLock™ band disappears and the light is ready for use.
- Light output: Panel: 200 / 20 (high/low), Flashlight: 100
- Beam distance: Panel: 14 m - 5 m (high/low), Flashlight: 65 m
- Runtime: Panel: 12h -100 h (high/low), Flashlight: 20 h
- Batteries: 3 AAA Duracell batteries included
- Features: BatteryLock™ technology, I2 meter drop resistance, multipurpose magnetic panel attachment
- IPX level: IPX 4
- Size: 19.2 x 6.6 x 3.3 cm (without clasp) /4.1 cm (with clasp)
- Weight: 100g without battery, 135g with battery