Full Tilt Mary Jane Boot Womens 2014
Special Price £142.50 Regular Price £285.00
Only %1 left
Full Tilt Mary Jane Womens Ski BootThe Influence shell provides a roomier 102mm wide women specific last and cuff shape for improved comfort and control backed by our thickest liner for extra warmth which also molds to your feet. The Mary Jane will silence any complaints about your ski boots.
- FTI Influence 3-piece shell: Influenced by the Original but with its own roomier 102mm last width, and a price that can’t be beat.
- #5 Flex Tongue: Medium flex - Medium soft flex – Forgiving, yet responsive control for lighter skiers looking for smooth, natural ankle motion for maximum comfort & control. You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- 5 Ribs: designed like a flexible straw to flex naturally with your ankle & eliminate shin bang. Buckle tightness also doesn’t affect flex.
- Aluminium ladder buckles: durable, lightweight aluminum. Macro ladder for quick & easy memory reference and a micro twist for fine adjustment tuning.
- Lightweight: minimalistic 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness & sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
- Shock absorber boot board: soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Easy on/off: tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
- Free flexing cuff: rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out & move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- Cables: cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit.
- Ribbed tongue: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound.
- Lateral adjustment: easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm.
- Infinite Pivot: the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Forward lean: tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm.
- 102 Last: Wider shell for wider feet.
Quick Fit Liner Technologies:
- Plush foam laminates: specifically engineered to be our thinnest liner for reduced weight & increased maneuverability, while maintaining its warmth & a custom moldable fit.
- 4mm + 4mm Open Cell Foam.
- DOUBLE! warm & comfy layer conforms quickly to your foot upon entry.
- 2mm Soft Density Intuition Foam.
- Softest cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to feet quick.
- 7mm Medium Density Intuition Foam.
- Cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to feet & transfers energy.
- Powerwrap: an additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- Molds 100% to feet: full tilt quick-fit liners use authentic Intuition foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- Warm: 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- Light: the lightweight foam construction makes your entire boot feel lighter.
- Wide toe: for people with wider feet or prefer a little more wiggle room in the toe area, a thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control.
- Intuition: all adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
This video looks at the techologies used by Full Tilt in their ski boots.