Kampa Brean 3 AIR
The best value for money inflatable tent available on the market. Great for short or long stays, the Brean AIR is ideal for touring, couples and family use. Thanks to the Kampa® AirFrame, the Brean AIR can be completely set up in just minutes.
The built-in front canopy, now with an aluminium pole, creates a wet weather entrance, protecting the front of the tent from inclement weather. Looking from the outside, a side entrance can be found on the right hand side panel. This side door can be zipped back to a secondary large mesh panel to allow a breeze through the tent, whilst keeping out those pesky insects! Other ventilation can be found on the left hand side panel above the window, above the front door, at the rear of the tent and each side of the bedroom. All of the ventilation can be closed, with the exclusion of the front vent which is covered by the front canopy.
The Brean AIR features a fully sewn in groundsheet and the inner tent can be divided by a zipped curtain that can be rolled away if not required. An organiser can be found on the front wall of the inner tent and more private organiser pockets can be found inside. The combination of the colour scheme on the flysheet and inner tent creates a relatively darkened area within the sleeping area for a better nights sleep and the windows feature easy to stow blinds that can be tucked away into deep storage pockets when not in use.
Look out for the great new canopy that extends your outdoor living space.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Large integral aluminium poled front canopy
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional front canopy (depth: 150cm)
- Materials: Weathershield™ 75D - Offering a high quality 75D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Inflatable - external inflation points
- Exterior Height: 195cm
- Weight: 12.4kg
- Pack Size: 70 x 32 x 32 cm