Coleman MacKenzie 4 BlackOut
With the luxury of separate living and sleeping areas, this 4 person tunnel tent is so simple to pitch that it will be set-up in minutes, before the other occupants have time to get the tea on the boil. Extra headroom offers a more spacious feel and the panoramic windows provide adjustable light and pivacy thanks to covers.
The MacKenzie 4 BlackOut is a perfect partner for your trip, offering exceptional performance, unrivalled comfort and the BlackOut Bedroom® with up to 99% of daylight being blocked out from the bedroom, helping you and your family get a longer, more restful sleep, whatever time you choose to go to bed or get up in the morning. The Coleman® MacKenzie 4 BlackOut is the perfect home away from home.
- Capacity: 4 persons
- Set up: Pitch-in-one
- Structure: Cabin/tunnel
- Poles: Steel
- Groundsheet: PE, welded, fully integrated
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/Fire retardant
- Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, Polyester PU coated, No-see-um mesh
- Seams: Taped seams
- Carry bag: Included
- Pack size: 80 x 40 x 35 cm
- Weight: 26.6 kg
- Water column: 4500 mm
- Total: 15.7 m2 (Sleeping 8 m2, Living 7.7 m2)