RETURNS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- Under Consumer law you may cancel a contract at any time within fourteen days, starting on the day after you received the items ordered. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (see refunds policy below)
- To cancel a contract, you must inform us in writing (email is acceptable, but you must also check with us that we have recieved the email). You must also return the product(s) to us immediately & the goods must be in the same condition in which you received them; complete with packaging and labels. The return is at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation or are negligent then ThreeZero may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- You will not have any right to cancel a contract for the supply of videos, foods, batteries or other consumable goods except where a fault has been discovered that could not have been identified without unsealing the products.
You can obtain further information about your legal rights, from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen Advice Bureau.
- For All Returns
- Before the return of any goods you must inform ThreeZero in writing (email is acceptable but you must check that we have received the email). You must advise us in writing or other durable medium and include the details of what you are returning and the reasons. A returns form is provided for this purpose and can be printed from our website. Click this link to print the ThreeZero Returns Form (PDF)
- Any refunds due of money paid by you will be made onto the same card originally used by you to pay for that purchase and paid back into the same account, unless specific arrangements in writing are made by you and agreed by us.
- Returning A Product Within The Fourteen Day Cooling Off Period
Because you have cancelled the contract between us within the fourteen-day cooling-off period (see Consumer Rights - Item 1 above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and in any case, within 30 days from the day you have given notice of your cancellation but we must have received the returned goods. In this situation we will refund the price of the returned goods in full, including the amount you paid us to send the goods to you. You however, will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We advise that all goods are to be returned in original packaging, carefully repackaged to avoid any breakage in transit, and via a recorded delivery method, as we will not be liable for any damage or loss whilst in transit.
You will not have any right to cancel a contract for the supply of videos, foods, batteries or other consumable goods except where a fault has been discovered that could not have been identified without unsealing the products.
- Refund Of A Product Returned Because It Is Faulty
- Any items returned under warranty should be as close to the original state they were supplied in as is possible. Any items returned under warranty should be cleaned, free from dirt and mud so that they are reasonable for our staff to handle. Items returned in an unsatisfactory or filthy state will be returned to the sender for cleaning. The item will be refunded in accordance with our refunds policy, and will include a refund of the percentage of the delivery charge (in the case of a multiple item order) which related to that item being sent to you and the cost incurred by returning the defective product to us. If you choose a repair or replacement of a faulty item we will not charge you for redelivery of the repaired or replaced item. If you choose to return a faulty item to us using your own method of delivery, we will refund a maximum of £3.95 of the costs incurred by you. Any claim for this must be accompanied by a copy of the receipt for the carriage costs. In the event of a product which was ordered over 6 months before where the product has been confirmed to be defective and some refund is due, the refund will be calculated based on the age of the product and its use and condition (from the consideration that you have enjoyed some benefit from the goods before the problem appeared) and you will be refunded a proportionate amount of the original purchase price of the product. In this case the original carriage cost will not be refunded. If the item is returned to us, any postage costs incurred from a failure to deliver, as specified above, we reserve the right to charge you for it or subtract this from any refund due to you. This is made clear under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, ThreeZero will not be responsible for any postage costs for the return of any unwanted/unsuitable products.
- If on return of the goods, ThreeZero consider the fault to be obvious and inherent, we will process a refund, repair or exchange within 7 working days of receipt of the goods.
- If on return of the goods, ThreeZero consider the fault not obvious or inherent, we may need to return the goods to the supplier for checking or testing. A response from the supplier should typically be expected within 28 days. In the event that the goods are deemed to be faulty but the fault is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase or subject to normal wear and tear, ThreeZero will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you in their current condition or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances the cost of repair, returning the goods to us and returning the goods to you would be at your (the consumer) expense.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
- If you have not already done so, you should advise us in writing or other durable medium that you intend to return goods to ThreeZero. You must provide details of what you are returning and the reason(s) why. A returns form is provided for this purpose and can be printed from our website. Click this link to print the ThreeZero Returns Form (PDF).
- Make sure that the ThreeZero Returns Form is inside the parcel.
- For goods that have more than one part, ensure that you return all parts of the item or items including supplied batteries, manuals, contols, labels etc ( unless by prior agreement with ThreeZero you have been instructed not to do so).
- Return goods in original packaging and as originally packed (or as close as is reasonable possible).
- Ensure you parcel / package all goods with sufficient protection to ensure they are returned to ThreeZero undamaged.
- Organise delivery to ThreeZero via a recorded delivery method, as we will not be liable for any damage or loss whilst in transit.
- Clearly label your parcel with the address shown below and any other details requested by your chosen courier.